update on the puppies
If you follow my blog you might remember this post last month about some adorable newborn puppies. I have some newer photos of them, and thought I'd give you an update.
there is lots more to that story...
oh boy
A few days after I posted the last photos, the sweet momma dog needed an emergency surgery, and could no longer nurse her pups. So, all 7 needed to be bottle fed every 2 hours. EVERY 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!
I helped out for a few days (and nights) at the beginning of that adventure and let me tell you- it's good that those puppies are so cute!! : ) yep, you just try convincing a tiny squirmy puppy that they like formula milk out of a plastic bottle. (At 2 in the morning no less!)
And I did get pretty attached to those puppies, too. All the girls are named after disney princesses- Jasmine is my favorite puppy. She's the teeniest of the bunch but has lots of spunk.
Here are pictures from a few weeks ago:










5 comments:
Suzanne,
These are beautiful!! I sent your link to my family so they could see what we have been up to with this whole thing. Thanks for capturing the experience with such precious pictures!
I'm from Fort Wayne; also a photographer in Lansing. I know Holly Bouwers (Harness). Anyway, I just wanted to say these are absolutely adorable! My husband and I are big dog fans and are constantly looking at cute puppies online...but these are just too precious! Great work!
Hi suzanne......
These Pictures are SOOOOOOOOOO cute .......they are getting so big.... How many are left? Your so good !!!! <3
Jacqueline
Suzanne!
We love your pictures!!! Very fun!!!
Zach
Post a Comment