Saturday, September 4, 2010

my blog is one year old!

that's right- one year ago today I started this blog.  Here's what I said:

"I have been thinking about starting a photography blog for awhile, it sounds like fun! So, I'm giving it a try. We'll see how long I last"

Ha! One year and 94 posts later I'm still here  : )
My confidence and skill as a photographer has grown a lot from one year ago, and I have loved every bit of it! 

Anyway, here are some pictures from yesterday:

To celebrate the first ripe apples of the season, I made a pie.  gotta love apple pie!

The cool weather the past couple days has made me so ready for fall!   I love fall, I think it's my favorite season.   I love the crispy cool air, and apples, and the golden corn fields, and hot cider! 


And lastly, here are a couple pictures of the little guy I took the other day.   I thought these were pretty cute, but I'm a little biased  : )

1 comments:

Anonymous September 4, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Hi

These are really cute pictures of Johnathan.... he is so photogenic : )

That apple pie sounds so good...
<3

Jacqueline(cousin)

  ©Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP