You guys' wedding was amazingly beautiful, but no where near how beautiful Holly was and how handsom Logan looked. I'm so glad to now be your sister, Holly and I love being your sister, Logan. Don't forget about us For Waynians! I love you! -Maddy [a.k.a. FSIL or should I FANTASTIC Sister-in-law :D]
5 comments:
These are FANTASTIC!! You did a beautiful job! Can't wait to see them all!
Beautiful! You did amazing suzanne!
-Katie Jo
You guys' wedding was amazingly beautiful, but no where near how beautiful Holly was and how handsom Logan looked. I'm so glad to now be your sister, Holly and I love being your sister, Logan. Don't forget about us For Waynians! I love you!
-Maddy [a.k.a. FSIL or should I FANTASTIC Sister-in-law :D]
These Pictures are absoulutly beautiful...captured just like holly and logans wedding! Love them!
-Shantel Nicole
thanks everyone for the encouraging comments! :)
Post a Comment