Saturday, March 12, 2011

something new

I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.  I think this might have been my longest break in blogging since I started!
It was a nice break, but I'm ready to post more.
I'm ready for spring, and I'm ready to get back to taking pictures. 

I haven't totally hibernated all this past month, recently I've had the opportunity to work with a local designer who makes custom hair accessories.  I've been wanting to try out some type of commercial work, just to see what it is like- and it's fun!  The lovely blue flower is a piece designed by Heather Finley, owner of Filigree and Flowers, and you can find this one and many others on her facebook page, or etsy page.  (Click the words to follow the link)

A special thank you to my sister for modeling!




0 comments:

  ©Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP