Sunday, March 13, 2011

...it really is coming!

I went for a walk back by the river today, and brought my camera along.  I like taking walks this time of year, to watch the world slowly wake up from winter.  It's also nice that all the weeds and poison ivy haven't grown back.  Poison ivy and I don't get along well- just ask anyone who's known me a long time.  : )

Anyway, it made my day when I saw the daffodil bulbs beginning to poke their heads out of the ground.  My grandma and I planted these flowers years ago, and they have survived and multiplied.  Every year I look forward to seeing them come back!

1 comments:

Michelle August 8, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

more people need to comment on your blog posts! they're amazing. i think i ran into you on i heart faces a long time ago because you gave me some info on creating slideshows. i fell in love when i went to your blog...and bookmarked it :) you have beautiful work!! keep it up! :)

  ©Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP