Sunday, October 10, 2010

N. Family

What a fun evening with a beautiful family!
For awhile now, I have wanted to incorporate a quilt into one of my family sessions. Only, I didn't have a quilt to use. Literally about 20 minutes before I needed to be at the photo shoot today, I thought to stop and see if my grandma had a quilt that would work. When I asked if she had any, she said no. I checked the closet anyway, just in case. The one I found in there was perfect. It is so little used that she forgot she had it. Made my day. I get a little excited about good photo props.
This family was so relaxed, and the kids are so fun and sweet. I'm just going to warn you now, I picked out lots of photos for this post. : )

 




0 comments:

  ©Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP