Saturday, October 23, 2010

Changes for next year


Two changes for 2011:

1- I am so excited to announce that I am now officially booking weddings for 2011.  The funny thing is, I was always SO sure that I would never ever want to photograph weddings.  Ever.  I thought it would be too stressful, too much work.  But I have grown in my confidence and skill as a photographer, and I feel that I have something unique to offer.  I had the opportunity to photograph a dear friend's wedding this past summer, and I loved it!  I have posted a portfolio of the work I did for them under the "weddings" section at the top of the page.  Oh- one more piece of good news- pricing will be discounted for the 2011 season (since this is my first season doing weddings).  Send me an email if you are interested!

2- Pricing for regular portrait sessions will be going up beginning in January (I will post the changes once I have them set).  There are lots of factors affecting this price change, including equipment upgrades, becoming a more experienced photographer, and umm.. my pricing has pretty much not changed since I started this whole photography thing.  When this began, I was a high school student who loved her camera and wanted to become better at photography.  I'm beginning to move beyond that stage into being a professional photographer rather than a hobbyist.  Thanks so much to everyone who has supported me from the very beginning, photography has been a great adventure for me and I can't wait to see how God continues to use it in the future. 

0 comments:

  ©Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP