I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful family and their newest member!
Well, young lady you certainly have a God given gift. So awesome, and nursing too. God bless all your life's endeavors, you have the right stuff!
sweet family shots!
Recently I've found myself immersed in baby photos, and I'm so glad to stumble upon your blog. I absolutely heart these lovely photos of little baby Noah; loving the softness in the tender blue in each photo.Ninja-ing my way through life
Post a Comment
©Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
Well, young lady you certainly have a God given gift. So awesome, and nursing too. God bless all your life's endeavors, you have the right stuff!
sweet family shots!
Recently I've found myself immersed in baby photos, and I'm so glad to stumble upon your blog. I absolutely heart these lovely photos of little baby Noah; loving the softness in the tender blue in each photo.
Ninja-ing my way through life
Post a Comment