Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Aaron and Katie

This was one of the most fun photoshoots I have done in a long time!  Katie is a friend of mine and fellow dance teacher (have I mentioned before that I teach dance? Well I do, I'll have to write more about that another time.)  and she asked me to take some pictures to use as table numbers at her and Aaron's wedding reception.  We all worked on some ideas, and met downtown on a very snowy and very cold December afternoon.  But, the photos were worth it!!!
These first ones are taken in front of the little restaurant where a mutual friend introduced them to each other. 
Katie and Aaron's wedding was this past weekend, and so they told me it was ok to go ahead and share some of these images on my blog.  Congratulations Katie and Aaron!
   










1 comments:

Leanne March 22, 2011 at 7:41 PM  

These are adorable! I love them! What a great idea! I have never seen anything like this before.

  ©Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP