days at home
Just a few pictures from around home today. I am so thankful for days of not leaving home at all, being comfy in my sweatpants, spending time with my little brother, and the relief that comes from turning in my last big projects for the semester.
Here's some of the little guy from today. I was trying to teach him how to put on his socks, and he was in a mischievous giggly mood and wasn't paying any attention, so I gave up and pulled out the camera.
And then I got this: the classic cheesy smile. All the photos I have taken of this child in his 3 years of life have now led to a classic case of cheesy smiles when the camera is out. I will be battling this for about the next 10 years (at least). : ) He's pretty cute though, cheesiness and all.
I caught this one, too. I just love that face, with his long eyelashes and crooked teeth. This is where I was parked for about 3 weeks leading up to thanksgiving. I was glad when it got cold enough for hot chocolate and a fire to make studying little more fun.
I have been working on a new knitting project. I can't tell you what it is just yet, but I'll post pictures when I can. Mom, Jenna and I are also all working on scarves, mine's the orange one in the picture. I've been teaching my mom and my aunt how to knit. There's just nothing like learning to knit to make you feel really klutzy- I remember it well. : ) One mistake and everything is unravelling.
Here's my kitty. I let her come in the house on a cold day, and she slept all afternoon on my bed. She's getting to be an old lady of a cat, she'll be 11 in the spring.
Jonathan and I put up some of the living room Christmas decorations the other day. He loves Christmas lights. Whenever he sees a house decorated he yells "CHIRSTMAS, I see Christmas!!!"
O.k., that's all I have for now. Have a great week everybody!









2 comments:
Gotta love knitting. I just started getting back into it this semester (I tried back in the summer of 2008 but quickly forgot about it), have one down, just gotta figure out how to cast off and finish it. Lots to make over winter break. =)
Beautiful photographs!
I love the way that you play with the aperture and crop the image as you wish to do it, it seems like you have completely understand the photography. I feel very good seeing your photos. My english is bad, i'm sorry. Greetings!
Pablo
Post a Comment