Monday, May 10, 2010

Renovations

I have a fresh blog!
I have been planning some changes to my blog/website setup for awhile, I've just been waiting for a break from school to work on them. 
I decided to get rid of my website, and combine my blog and website together. 
For future reference, go to suzannemichellephotography.com  for my new blog/website combination.

If you want to know, here is why I rearranged everything:

1.  It's cheaper.  The website was expensive for my little baby business, and I would rather put money into new equipment.
2. It's less confusing. Now my information, blog posts, and portfolio will be together at one address.
3. I like my new design better, it's fresh and clean looking.
4. It's cheaper.


Anyway, here are two photos from today.  I am not really sure if I like the watermark on these, but I somehow managed to delete my old one.  Oops! : )

2 comments:

Molly Alisa Photography May 11, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

I think it looks great Suzanne. I looooove the first photo.

Suzanne S. May 12, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Thanks!

  ©Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP